• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

sps tactical

ScottG1911

Private
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2008
Huron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
I finally shot my old sps tactical 308 today. rifle is still stock with a sightron 6-24 on it. was shooting at 100 yards and it was quite embarassing. it was about 40 degrees and wind was l-r at about 25mph. I was shakin pretty good since i went a bit underdressed so bare with me. I shot on average 1 moa groups with a couple 1/2 moa groups and one .25 moa group. this was all most due to my shooter error. I was shooting handloads 168 sieras, 42.0gr 4064, CCI mag primers, and winchester brass. I think if I was shooting from a bench like i should have instead of supported prone, i'd do alot better. and to tell you about that hogue stock, i took a knife and cut the rubber off the pillars and it free floats fine, there is a considerable 1/8 inch of rubber coating. but I like the HS way more. anyway thought i'd blab about my day and I'll update when i shoot it off a bench.