• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

sps tactical

h2447intx

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2011
Angleton TX.
ok im putting up pics couse i dont think the others i posted worked ,, any how got out today shot two boxes of the 168g zmax,, 100yrd 3-5 group shots a few strays, i was doing th box test? any how i have not shot in a wile but so far so good groups got a little better as the shooting went on , last 3 shot are in at the "A" in the target head

IMG_20111124_173550.jpg

B&C A3 stock , cleaned out a little room to bet

IMG_20111124_203221.jpg

this was the worst part, not knowing if it was going to come apart in the end

IMG_20111125_103110.jpg

and this is the end result not bad for my first bed job

IMG_20111125_121527.jpg

a little duplacolor spray on bed liner works great

IMG_20111201_210727.jpg

all put back together , hawke 6.5-20 .5 mill at 20x and the wyatts dbm set up and a tac ops bolt knob

IMG_20111201_231155.jpg

IMG_20111209_112444.jpg

compleatly new set up , 3 shots to get it on targer, first set of shots makeing turet adjustments one spot aiming ,,

IMG_20111209_112451.jpg

next set

IMG_20111209_112457.jpg

last 3 shots

i did have a few stays as i wam not use to makeing moa adjustments to test the scope ,, i turned some in the wrong direction ex

other wise i am compleatly happy with this rifle ,only thing is the trigger,, set at 1.8-2 lbs but still seams like its stiff

tell me what you think

Re: sps tactical

Nice job. I'm trying to grow my confidence in bedding my rifle soon. How are you liking the Hawke scope?

well thanks this was my first bedding job and the rifle is new to me ,, scope is new so far i think its great ,, today was the first day off work i could get out ,, and i just got back on greenwood gun club last night ,, so time will tell,,

was a little worried about the scope and the bedding but i did a lot of searching and a lot of reading , befor i went all in so to speak .

I have a Hawke Sidewinder on my Remy and it shoots just as accurate as your rifle in an AICS. They are very good scopes, some folks are turned off because they are manufactured in China. Hell everything in the U.S. is made in China anymore, just depends on how well your quality control is. I just wish they would machine a groove in the bell and scope body so that you know you are exatly at 10 power for ranging on the mil dot system. Dag-on thing is bullet proof and has a life time warranty and their customer support is good. Very nice bedding job!