• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Spuhr 4036 replacement

ThirdEye

Private
Minuteman
Oct 8, 2019
Colorado
Just obtained a S&B PMII US 5-20 illuminated and had planned to use a Spuhr 4036 for it. Retailers are showing these are now discontinued. Does Spuhr have an updated version or replacement for the 4036?

Spuhr has some mounts with the narrower rear ring (4002c for example), but the overall length on these is an inch longer than the 4036. It may still work?

Anyone know of any currently available one piece mounts that will fit this optic?

Mile High has a few 4036s left in stock. I live fairly close and was able to stop by and pick one up.

I also contacted Spuhr directly, and they have 2 4636s in stock. Their sales rep said the 4036/4636 are discontinued and they have no plans to produce/sell a replacement.

I know it's for a very specific optic, but these are likely the last NIB that are or will be available.

Reactions: Ichi