• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Spuhr Hunting Rings

simpy16

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2017
Boise, ID
Anybody used their Hunting series of rings? I am trying to help my father get a Leupold Mark 5 3-18 mounted on his rifle. It is a Sako 85 action with a fluted lightweight barrel. I see that spuhr makes 35mm rings for the sako/tikka action but they are so low looking not sure the scope will fit.
Anybody that can help me getting rings for this combo I would appreciate it.

Do you have the Optilok bases already? I believe that's the only mounting option for 35mm in the Hunting line. It should clear the 44mm OBJ no problem once you account for the height of the Sako bases.

I went down this road on an M995.

Do you have the Optilok bases already? I believe that's the only mounting option for 35mm in the Hunting line. It should clear the 44mm OBJ no problem once you account for the height of the Sako bases.

I went down this road on an M995.
Are those blocks the bases? So these mounts will fit right on top of those? Again do mostly mounts on picatinny rails, don’t know as much about the base system.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    502.2 KB · Views: 50
Yep, the Spuhr rings replace the Sako factory rings. Should work fine.