• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Spuhr Mount Sp-4011 fitment

Torchy

Private
Minuteman
May 29, 2017
NV
Hi All,

Wanting to know if a 7-35x ATACR will fit in this mount (the GAP mount). Sphur's site says it doesn't fit the beast but has no mentionings of the atacr non beast model yet has vague verbiage.

Or should I ask, does anyone know if the bridge of the mount will clear under the erector housing of that scope?

Mile High doesn't know and GAP doesn't have anyone to answer the phones.

If you have this set up in a SP-4001 or SP-4011 I'd love to see what it looks like.

If you really wanna know what I'm trying accomplish, I have 2 set up's like this and the scope is just a hair low. These are 1inch rings. The SP-4011 would bring me up .1 of an inch on my upcoming build and that'd be a perfect balance to keeping the obj close to barrel yet high enough for my block head to see through it. Trying to keep the scope as low as possible.

couple of mine

I have the 5-25x56 in a 4001 and it clears but you can't use the Spuhr level.

Just eyeballing, it will fit the 4011 as well.

Watch this episode of Tom Beckstrand and what SPUHR mount height, he mentions Nightforce, not sure if it will help you but you never know, check it out.

-Reagan