• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spuhr rings

Mj30wilson900

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Jul 25, 2020
    Missouri
    What is the distance between rings on a standard spuhr mount? Looking at 34mm sp-4002 but all I can seem to find in stock is the sp-4002c which is the extended housing model with 2.59 distance between rings. On my Kahles 525i housing is only 2.05” wide. Buying the xtended version would limit adjustability for eye relief.

I was having problems finding that also. Guess the sp-4002c extended is the only way to go.

If you don’t like the looks of the new spuhr mounts, check out tier one or gray ops
    It was never about looks but fitment. The sp-4002c stated it was for extended bell housing. By using that on a standard scope it reduces the amount of adjustment front to back the scope has to get into perfect adjustment for eye relief. Maybe I am overthinking it but after having the eo tech vudu which was a bear to find a mount for. Ended up having to go two piece and I like two pieces only in bathing suits on women.

Last edited:
    Reactions: River44