• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Spuhr SCP-3006A: Picatinny Aesthetic Mount - 30mm, H/1.35", 0 MOA

mmw194287

Private
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2019

Spuhr SCP-3006A: Picatinny Aesthetic Mount - 30mm, H/1.35", 0 MOA​

Picked this up on here new. Had it mounted for about 200 rounds, but I'm swapping that scope out to a 34mm.

I used Loctite on the screws and theres a faint bit of residue in the rings as well (can be seen in the top photo). One of the base screws looks a little chewed up, but works perfectly if you use the correct size Torx bit (which I must have screwed up at some point). Mile High will replace screws for free under warranty, I've seen in other threads, because this is not an uncommon problem. Still, it works perfectly fine as is.

$170 TYD ($50 off new) Paypal F&F, Venmo, etc.

IMG-2478.jpg
IMG-2476.jpg
IMG-2477.jpg

Does this include the 10-degree wedge they used to ship with? (Not sure if they still do.)

Does this include the 10-degree wedge they used to ship with? (Not sure if they still do.)
It does, yes.

Also includes the booklet and--as I just discovered--a spare screw, so you could replace the one mentioned above.

Reactions: Pomyluy