• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spuhr Sics...AW Mags?

PRSDietitian

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2023
Texas
I've been looking into the Spuhr SICS and I like what I've seen. I have seen conflicting information though.

So I'm considering this for a build with the new ARC action which is designed around AW mags. When I asked spuhr, one of their customer service guys said it wouldnt take AW mags. But a few of you on here said it does. Craig with Area 419 said it did too.

So for those of you that have AW capable actions with a SICS, what's the consensus?

Anyone? Just wanted to make sure I'm not buying a chassis and all of my magazineS(I only have AW since this is for a CDG build and it's intended to be run from AW so I picked up a bunch) not work in the chassis.

It’s a big buy so I wanted to be sure first😂

One of the guys from area 419 said they didn’t need any mods for their defiance when they ran the SICS and AW mags

I just put my CDG in a sics chassis. Aw mag works fine. The mags were file fit for a manners TCS but work fine in the sics.