• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Spuhr SP3022 CantiLever 30mm (NIB) **GONE**

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
  • I ordered this around 5 days ago and it just came in todays mail.

I just sold the Les Baer Rifle that I was going to put this on so I no longer need it. This mount is Brand New and everything is still in the sealed wrappers, ring screws and wedge... I got a Deal on it as I had a 15% off coupon. It would take 2 weeks for the refund process if I just sent it back for a refund so I will give the same Deal that I paid for it to you.

This is a $410 dollar Mount.

Only $340 Shipped TYD.

*****GONE*****

Last edited:
    I received the Return RMA from Optics Planet about an hour ago so I will be sending this back for a Full $345 dollar Refund in the morning.

Unless you buy this tonight and I will ship it to you instead for $340 tomorrow morning.

I figured I would try and give someone on the Hide a $70 dollar discount on a New Spuhr.

Last edited:
    I tried to save someone here on SnipersHide $70 bucks on a Brand Spanking New Spuhr Mount, I guess you just want to pay Full Price.

Sent it back to Optics Planet for a Full Refund.

*****GONE*****
    LOL.