• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SPUHR SR-4000 34mm Scope rings $150.00

1banger

Private
Minuteman
SPUHR SR-4000 34mm Scope rings. Excellent condition.

150.00 shipped. PP ff or venmo

Spuhr rings 4.jpg
Spuhr rings 2.jpg
Spuhr rings 3.jpg
Spuhr rings 5.jpg
Spuhr rings 6.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeremyhunter
BUMP, Still available
Maybe I am missing something here I paid you for the rings on Tuesday for $245.00 for them shipped. Then yesterday you marked them as they were still available for and dropped the advertised price down to $150.00.

Buyer beware, scammer
I got a UPS tracking number from this guy the day I paid him, and is shows the package is on its way to me. It shows its coming from the state on the profile and says its actually coming to my location.

Then it was hacked after your transaction. You’ll get your rings. I won’t because I was an idiot and didn’t listen to my gut. The hacker even referenced the real account holder‘s account over on Accurate Shooter to lend validity.

Then it was hacked after your transaction. You’ll get your rings. I won’t because I was an idiot and didn’t listen to my gut. The hacker even referenced the real account holder‘s account over on Accurate Shooter to lend validity.
Damn sorry to her that man, I got jacked on Texas Gun Trader once back before PayPal banned gun sales... I had to have my Amex make Paypal pay me back though at that time.......

Damn sorry to her that man, I got jacked on Texas Gun Trader once back before PayPal banned gun sales... I had to have my Amex make Paypal pay me back though at that time.......
It was a good lesson to be reminded of. If it’s too good to be true… it’s probably too good to be true!

Guys, my account was hacked yesterday evening around 5:30pm EST. They also got into my account at Accurate Shooters Forum.
I got an email from ASF stating my email address had been changed. Tried to get my account there, but they had already changed
the email, which is my username for logins, so I could not get in. Notified admins and they closed the account temporarily until we
can get is sorted out. On my account here, I got an email stating there was a new response to this for sale thread I had posted. The
hackers didn't have time to change my email, or password, here. I guess they were too busy running their scam. I was able to log in here
and change my password. Then I logged back out, which cut them off, and prevented them from getting back into my account.

Unfortunately, the damage here was already done.

Please remember, if a deal sound too good to be true, it probably is. The person that got taken here, had pretty good instincts at first, as
they asked the person hacking if I had any other references than just here, as I don't comment much on this forum. Because my account
over at Accurate Shooters had been hacked, they gave him a link to it as a reference source. I have very good feedback on Accurate
Shooters and am a Gold level member there. These hackers are smart and fast. They know they don't have much time before being
shut down. So the goaded the member here with an "if you don't make a PayPal FF payment within 10 minutes" message, they would move on
to the next PM replier. Anyone demanding a Zelle, of PayPal FF payment now, or they will move on to the next person is firstly very rude,
and secondly, another warning sign. Not blaming the victim here at all. I feel very bad that this happened, as should we all. It's very easy to get caught up in the moment and do something we wouldn't normally do. A 385.00 set of Spuhr rings for only 150.00 shipped is very tempting.

I'm very sorry this happened. Just another hard lesson for all of us as to the low level scum out there continuously trying to steal from us.
I wish these forums would institute some type of 2-step authentication process to help prevent this from happening as much as it does.