• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Spuhr vs M Brace question please

LC 6.5 Shooter

Apollo 6 Creed
Supporter
Minuteman
May 29, 2018
League City, TX
Does anyone know if the m brace will let the scope go back further. I bought a zco with a spuhr and to get good eye relief I had to put scope all the way back in the spuhr and on the very back picatinny slot. Then I had to take a length of pull spacer out. Even with that i have to crawl on top of the rifle to get good eye relief. Seeing if other mounts give a little more flexibility. Id like to put spacer back in and not have to climb on top of the rifle. Im not comfortable on the rifle at all. TIA

The answer is no. The M-Brace has almost the exact same distance between rings as a standard Spuhr 6001. The rear ring is in almost exactly the same place on both mounts when mounted as far back as possible. The only fix might be a different model Spuhr?

It is probably tighter around the turrets but the base is shorter front to back
The base is shorter, but when analyzing the possible mountability, the M-brace still cannot get any further back than the typical Spuhr, at least the 6001.

I see the problem. I have a 6016 so the back ring is not flush with the bottom mount. A 6001 or the m brace would definitely fix my problem

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    343.3 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: SniperBro