• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Squared/Angular shaped long action Rem 700 footprint receivers/bolts?

bfgmovies

Private
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2023
United States, GA
I was thinking of doing a custom 300 PRC build, wanted to do a 26" barrel and use nightforce rails/mounts and optics, but I wanted to give it somewhat of an Accuracy International look, I really like the angular style receiver and the square back style of the AI bolts.
Seems most of the Remington 700 footprint actions opt for the round style receiver.
only one i could think of was Aero Precision, but they only have a short action,
was curious of there were anything else, especially with a bolt body form that seamlessly squares off with the back of the receiver like the AI guns,
Thanks!

Reactions: Pomyluy
If you're lucky, you may be able to find a Badger M2013 action.

Ultimatum Precision - but I think they're running into production issues.

American Rifle Company Coup De Grace is sort of angular but it's got more radiuses/radii that make it look more smooth/rounder.

Last edited:
If you're lucky, you may be able to find a Badger M2013 action.

Ultimatum Precision - but I think they're running into production issues.

American Rifle Company Coup De Grace is sort of angular but it's got more radiuses/radii that make it look more smooth/rounder.
yeah a Badger M2013 long action would have been perfect, it's too bad you can't get those anymore.
Ultimatum Precision does look good, that's a good suggestion thanks!