• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Squirrel Hunting

Not a whole lot different then my first attempt at target shooting. I was small kid and decided to get my fathers (was my grandfathers, now mine) S&W Model 3, in 44 Russian. Couldn't find the gun but I found the shells.

Took them in the basement and set them on a butcher block. Set up my target on the other wall and commenced to smack the shells with a hammer trying to hit the targets.

I didn't get hurt.........that is until my father found out and beat my butt.

ROFL what a f*cking idiot..... On a side note my nephew tried something similar invloving A bench vise, welding hammer, and a 30-06 shell... Betcha $20 he wont do that again!

When I was a little kid maybe 8-9 years old I took one of my dads caps for his muzzle loader out to the garage floor and hit it with a hammer...HOLY $H!T that was loud!!!

there is no way ANYONE is this f@cking stupid so the story must be made up....... I must look at it this way or my brain will explode.

Have you ever had a hankering for fresh squirrel but the .40S&W you use for hunting is over at Bubba's for a little "work," well now you don't have to go hungry, just follow this guys example and tape a live round to the end of your favorite bb gun and head out into the field.

William Daniel Lloyd injured hunting squirrel with BB gun

We have squirrels here on campus. You knw when you're talking to a buddy and all of sudden you find yourself in that adhd moment of,"yeah so I was doing my test a, DAMN, SQUIRREL! uh what was I sayin?"
I here the sorority buildings are filled with them, but I cannot quite figure out what load they like...

We have squirrels here on campus. You knw when you're talking to a buddy and all of sudden you find yourself in that adhd moment of,"yeah so I was doing my test a, DAMN, SQUIRREL! uh what was I sayin?"
I here the sorority buildings are filled with them, but I cannot quite figure out what load they like...

Those are beavers.