• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Squirrel Mafia sending a message....BE WARNED!!

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

squirrel-mafia-001.jpg

Walnuts are friggin' nutritious as all heck. Antioxidants as numerous as those of blueberries, plus anthocyanins that prevent and may even reverse dementia/Alzheimers progression. 175 pounds? That dude better be smart with them. Squirrel did all of the work picking and storing them for him, albeit in awkward places, but still... :)

squirrel-mafia-001.jpg
    I got this!
    squirrel!.jpg

Tree rats.... I have 18 confirmed kills in my back yard with my trusty pellet rifle. Bastards got in my attic for awhile. That was miserable clearing them out.

I feel you, man! I'm on #35... Now that the squirrels are cleared out (and run like hell the second they see me!) the racoons have signed a lease. Time to eliminate the trash pandas.

My dogs keep them off my ground, my little mouse hunter is getting old, some are slipping by her, but she keeps the voles, moles & chipmunks cleared out! Rottweilers kill most everything else, I'll share a funny story; bout 3 months ago I hear the guttural growl, I know they're after something, I check to make sure it's not a rattlesnake. Big dog snatches a posum off a tree, shakes it & tosses it. When it lifelessly hit the ground she did a victory dance, looks back down & it's gone, ruh-roe?? It slipped back through the fence, she was PISSED!
    I couldn't help but be tickled

They can be worth their weight in gold if you have hickory trees! When I bought my land I had 3, I cut them all. Damn hickory nuts are hell on a lawnmower and anything else downrange...

The rucking thing has killed a jeep and two pickups on one corner.

The jeep owner popped his hood and it jumped out .
    It was a squirrel and even ate into his damn battery.

One naibor lent me a 1000 fps air gun, the damn thing is louder than several suppressed guns I have and too bad it's not threaded.

Probably rats not squirrels.
    You are wrong, we had eyes on.

Popo just happend up on our corner discussion and I was standing there with the rifle no case.

We were told to be on lookout for a guy in a white hoodie. And they drove off. Lol

Reactions: nikonNUT
    Modern cars have soy based wiring insulation that makes a nice little treat for all the various little four legged varmints. My neighbors car wouldn't run very well, idled rough and stall when you pressed the gas. After an hour of troubleshooting he found about two pounds of bird seed from his wife's bird feeder piled on top of the air filter. The car has sat for a week while they were on vacation. I noticed the bird feeder was gone a couple of days later.