• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD SR-25 20" or just upper-

hitman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2004
Tampa, FL
Knights SR-25 20 inch stainless PR upper. I got this new about a year ago. I love it but I am in the process of changing things up as far as my shooting priorities. I have 2 SR-25s and decided to keep the 16 inch one. So, this has to go. I fired probably 3 boxes of FGMM through it. Shoots under 3/4 moa. Come with the back up sights, complete bcg and KAC charging handle.

Lower is an LMT Mars-H full ambi with a Geissele trigger, radian safety and the Knights buffer and spring.

Absolutely nothing at all in trade needed- as I am getting rid of things.

$ 4300 shipped complete rifle and 3300 shipped for complete upper- with bcg, sights etc..

I work some Saturday's at a gun shop so they can run a credit card there for me and charge me a small fee- I will eat that if someone wanted to buy it that way using a credit card with 0 fees. It will ship from FFL to FFL also. Makes life easier and you can verify the gun etc..

Will not sell the lower first. If the upper sells- I will sell the lower after. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Novak77 and dms416