• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SR 25 ECR to M110 Conversion?

sgtkmk

Private
Minuteman
Nov 27, 2013
Hello all, I have a SR 25 ECR looking to do a conversion to as close to a USMC M110 as possible. I have located all the parts except the charging handle (anybody have a line on these?) I have found several companies that state they are KAC certified M110 armorers. I am looking someone who has had a conversion like this done? Reviews, input on the work? This as we all know has been a expensive, multi-year project.

I have found these sources for the KAC armorer work:
NS Defense
Operation Parts
Pre-Sample Depot

Am I missing anybody?
Thanks in Advance.
Semper Fi,
Happy Voting

Not for nuthin, AR15dotCom has a KAC section under the Industry tab, and those guys are plugged in. Some of them come here, but that is where you should really ask all of those kind of questions. You also can likely buy any part you need from the members off of that section. It is a pretty impressive repository of info and contributors.

Best of luck

Hello all, I have a SR 25 ECR looking to do a conversion to as close to a USMC M110 as possible. I have located all the parts except the charging handle (anybody have a line on these?) I have found several companies that state they are KAC certified M110 armorers. I am looking someone who has had a conversion like this done? Reviews, input on the work? This as we all know has been a expensive, multi-year project.

I have found these sources for the KAC armorer work:
NS Defense
Operation Parts
Pre-Sample Depot

Am I missing anybody?
Thanks in Advance.
Semper Fi,
Happy Voting

Id add Marvin Pitts/Nefarious Arms to your list just as a other potential resource for you...I contacted everyone on your list above a few months ago looking for barrel swap service (i would have been providing the barrel) but of those, only operation parts and presample depot got back to me (presample depot responded to my initial email then after I sent a follow up, I never heard from them again).

Operation parts quoted me appx 2-3 months. I ended up just buying a complete upper instead.

I believe D. Wilson Manufacturing also does conversions. He does some amazing work!