• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos SR-25 EMC ...

Re: SR-25 EMC ...

Doesnt heavy metal <span style="text-decoration: line-through">require</span> restrict optics to only allow iron sights?

Nice rifle, nonetheless

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: quacktastic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doesnt heavy metal <span style="text-decoration: line-through">require</span> restrict optics to only allow iron sights?

Nice rifle, nonetheless</div></div>

"No matter the name, the rifle is the same: 308 Winchester / 7.62 mm Nato is the benchmark minimum. Any optic is permissible within the optic division, while Iron sights (with some matches OK’ing Red Dot or 1X optics) are required for the Iron (aka Limited) divisions. Rifle may be fitted with a muzzle brake or comp with the same 1”x 3” size restriction as the .223/5.56 rifles are in the Tactical Optics and Limited divisions. However, magazines for the Heavies will not exceed 20 rounds."
http://3gunnation.com/sport_of_three_gun/divisions/the_heavies

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: quacktastic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doesnt heavy metal <span style="text-decoration: line-through">require</span> restrict optics to only allow iron sights? </div></div>

Thats the huge problem with He-Man. Too many flavors of equipment rules.

Badd azzz!!! Maybe one day I can get in the league of owning such nice weapons!!! I just got my first remmy 700 bolt gun build almost knocked out.. but this, this is beauty in its own!

Very nice Bro, very nice! I have my lower from GB form 1ed now. Cannot wait to get the 300Blk SBR up and running in a few months.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gotta/start/sumwer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Badd azzz!!! Maybe one day I can get in the league of owning such nice weapons!!! I just got my first remmy 700 bolt gun build almost knocked out.. but this, this is beauty in its own! </div></div>

I was in the same place as you 7 or 8 years ago. I saved and on occasion traded up to get what I have. I'm no doctor or lawyer...just a working stiff with an expensive hobby.