• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gunsmithing SR 25/ M110 blueprints?

CaptainHammer

Private
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2011
Jacksonville, Florida
Anybody know where to get them?
I'm experimenting with making my own AR lowers and uppers and need some kind of shop drawings or armorer's TM before moving forward on it.

Also, I checked the laws and what I'm doing is perfectly legal where I live.

Re: SR 25/ M110 blueprints?

You're in Jacksonville -- why don't you just drive down there and ask for a copy?

Figured I'd ask around before calling or going up to a manufacturer.

I'd be willing to use an AR-10 platform, but I want to make something that will accept the M110 magazine so I can use 7.62 Pmags.

Road trip is out of the question at the moment due to a useless woman leaving and taking a pretty big chunk of my financial freedom with her.

I wonder if an AR-10 machined to accept M110 mags would give you problems.

Look into Tactical machining- They are not far from you.. They sell 80% ar 308 lowers and the template to mill it --Nathan is the man will all the plans!!!!! a great guy!!!!

Looks cool, but I'd want it to fit an SR 25 type upper. I'll give him a call in a few days and see what I can figure out... might have to take a trip to see my buddies in Deland.