• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SRS A1 aluminum picatinny section for bipod?

jlficken

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2006
Aurora, NE
Does anyone else make such an item to use with an Atlas PSR?

I've seen Primal Rights mentioned, however, it's not on their website anymore and multiple emails have went unanswered over the last several months as to if they are still available.

Primal Rights was having them made in large batches and unfortunately the demand was not enough to justify his investment so he is longer having them made. As far as I know they were the only ones making them. The DT pic rails are certainly the weak link in that platform, you would think they would have manufactured them, but now that the A2 has the M-Loc hand rail I am sure that will not ever happen.
There was a guy on here a few months back that was offering to manufacture special parts that this and I sent him a PM but he never responded. Wish I could remember who it was.

Well, that's a bummer.

I found a CAD drawing of the rail so I'm asking someone that I know with a CNC machine what they'd charge me to make some (f they'd even be willing that is).

6061-T6 should be fine for this purpose shouldn't it?