• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SRT .224 suppressor

HuntND

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2018
North Dakota
Has anybody used one of these? I was thinking of buying another suppressor for my dedicated 22calibers and 20cal coyote rifles. Because why not. I already have 2 thunderbeast ultra9 30cal suppressors, But just got the itch to see if it’s noticeably quieter.
Thanks

The new Otter Creek Labs Polonium is a dedicated 5.56 can, and from the test vids he's posted on InstaGram, it is QUIET!

@AndrewKing can give you more details...As he's the owner of Otter Creek Labs.

I hope they start shipping soon... 😏

I have a old old hurricane TI I got back in 2012, one of my favorite cans. Super quiet and very light, probably 5-6K rounds through it mixed between ARs and a 20" bolt 22-250. I've also run it on a 22lr bolt gun quite a bit, just toss it in the ultrasonic cleaner every brick or so then toss it on a 10.5" to clean it up.

• Love
Reactions: skinney_7
The new Otter Creek Labs Polonium is a dedicated 5.56 can, and from the test vids he's posted on InstaGram, it is QUIET!

@AndrewKing can give you more details...As he's the owner of Otter Creek Labs.

I hope they start shipping soon... 😏
That thing looks amazing

Reactions: FuhQ