• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SRT Arms Integrally suppressed Ruger MKIII Gov. Model... HD video review!!!

skinney_7

Hammer down.
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 23, 2008
    SD
    www.oneillops.com
    Another Weapon Review from O'Neill Ops, this time we bring you the Integrally suppressed Ruger MKIII Government model, from Doug Melton of SRT Arms.
    GET YOUR CAN ON!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1fx3ZiHu7QU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

would like to hear a demo of what it sounds like hitting paper target or even the ground in the backstop. The "ping" of the steel makes it sound louder than I am sure it is.

would like to hear a demo of what it sounds like hitting paper target or even the ground in the backstop. The "ping" of the steel makes it sound louder than I am sure it is.
    the steel makes it sound much louder than it is... the 100yd comparison into the bank, is a very accurate example of how quiet it is... I actually cut out the clip of shooting it side by side with the p22 into the ditch..., what's that term again... "hollywood" quiet? well with this platform that's the case.

So are we going to get a "Dixon Special" with that thing this year or what?

Looks like a sweet unit Skinney, a nice review as well! Just one thing tho, the reviewer needs to work on them little Irish pennants hanging from his t-shirt sleeves, :D

I feel the need for a internally suppresed pistol. Have a few 22 cans already..
    Will call SRT when done working for the week.

I laughed when you said "look at us, weight dont matter"

and now that is on the want list. That thing is pretty much "silent"

Last edited:
    seems pretty awesome! i dont see it listed on their page though.

Doug DESPERATELY needs to man up and have his site completely rebuilt. The SRT line is one of the best in the industry, and no one would ever know by looking at his webpage. It's disappointing.

Doug DESPERATELY needs to man up and have his site completely rebuilt. The SRT line is one of the best in the industry, and no one would ever know by looking at his webpage. It's disappointing.

Hum, I was thinking its totally retro. It's a site built like they all were in the late 90s! Plus it keeps newbies away and keeps repeaters coming back with shorter wait times. And that's not a bad thing!

Hum, I was thinking its totally retro. It's a site built like they all were in the late 90s! Plus it keeps newbies away and keeps repeaters coming back with shorter wait times. And that's not a bad thing!

It may not be bad for customers, but it's terrible for business.

If I hadn't seen the title of the video I would have expected the guy to get into the safe and grab a 50 BMG or something of the sort with how serious he looked opening the safe. Enjoyed the video.

If I hadn't seen the title of the video I would have expected the guy to get into the safe and grab a 50 BMG or something of the sort with how serious he looked opening the safe. Enjoyed the video.
    Along those lines, I almost grabbed the M99 .416 instead... pry would of looked better... then of course I would have had to reach back in and pull out the 5lb windtalker for it.

.416 probably would have fit the mood of the intro scene better but that little mark III is pretty freaking sweet. Maybe just cooler to me since I don't have a suppressor yet.

.416 probably would have fit the mood of the intro scene better but that little mark III is pretty freaking sweet. Maybe just cooler to me since I don't have a suppressor yet.
    Agreed... you'll take the plunge sooner or later.

Damn, when i cliked-on . I was expecting to see a Coyote ambush in HD with a SRT Ruger .