• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors srt titanium xl

turtlesniper

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2008
aynor sc
trying to decide on a .30 supressor
i like the srt ti shadow xl what is the thought on this supressor.

the point of impact chage, and sound reduction are my two biggest questions.

Re: help me decide

Ihaven't dealt with the titanium can but I have been with a guy that owns a Shadow and it works realy will on his 308 and 260. From what I understand the desgine is the same just differant material. The XL doesen't come in the titanium version though. Unless your getting a 338 can?

I just got the chance to shoot s AAC Cyclone and have to say I was impressed with it , I'm by no meens one of the "AAC whores" that post alot but the can is very effective and light for its size , weigh close to what alot of the Ti cans weigh but costing 50% less.

Check out John Titsworth's site, he tested the SRT cans in his 308 rifle silencer shootout late last year. Specs in comparison to the other cans as well as videos of the can being shot.

they do produce the srt shadow xl in titanium check there site in the price section. i talked to a person there and he said the baffle design of the ti cans were a little different,and were a little quieter

I have a SRT Ti shadow XL on order since Jan. I got the mag baffles so I can use it on 300wm as well. Will post results when I have her up running.

Doug is good people. His products do very well too. You won't be disappointed with anything from SRT.