• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SS 99 Action

Louis Corkern

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 28, 2005
AR, USA
www.thorgdg.com
Good day everyone,

I just picked up an inletted Tac50 stock but have no clue what action is it inletted for. Can some provide me with pics and dimensional info for the edm ss99 action? That is damn near only action I haven't been able to check inlet against.
Thanks

Re: SS 99 Action

I can get you pics, measurements or anything else you need off of a m-96 action. I believe they are the same footprint. let me know if this will help.

Later here is a ss99 action.It's like the others but doesn't have the magwell. I'm not sure I have ever seen one "inletted" in a regular stock.

scn0259jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

scn0253jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

scn0259jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

That be it lol, I didn't think I was crazy and had wrong number, just had wrong letters lol.
How you been Jimmy?

Here is PM from "mechanic" that gives some info.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry about having to use PM. I would like to post this but have java blocked at work so I can only view and PM.
If you would like to post this for me go ahead.
The SS99 is the single shot version. I will post some of the pictures of it in a TAC50 stock. They should be still on the EDM or Tom Millers web site. If not I am sure I have a few.

The M96 is the repeater version and is the main rifle sold by EDM now. The SS99 has been around for a while but Bill Ritchie stopped producing it after I bought my receiver during the .50BMG ban here in Kalifornia. It was in the white and when I took it to him to complete the rifle he offered me a M96 in .50DTC so I gave him back the SS99.

He has now started to sell them again. The receiver dimensions are different (slightly smaller) but the bolt, barrel, trigger, conversions, etc. will all be the same as the M96. I can email Tom and see if he has the blueprint or you can give him a call. www.extremefirearms.com
I am websensed on that site but he should have a picture of it in I believe a red stock.
Danny
</div></div>

Thanks guys