• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ss scopes

mike1113

Private
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2009
weatherford,tx
hey guys, i am new to the forum, this is my first post. i was wondering, What do yall think about super sniper scopes.

Re: ss scopes

Use the search function.

Exellent scopes for the money, great beginer scope and worth keeping later for a spare or 22 scope.

I have the fixed 10 power SS. It's an excellent scope for the money. The only thing that I don't like is the adjustments are in MOA and not MIL.

I have a SS 10x and it's been a very solid scope for a variety of rifles for me. It started on my hunting rifle and has now been moved to my 22lr as I upgraded. Unless it fails I'm not interested in moving it out.

super sniper come from SWFA a very fine supplier of optics and a LONG time supporter of this site and countless rifle matches from all over this country.......the scope is THE best optic for the money and has many users that are very satisfied with the scope.....the company and glass are both good ju-ju

i have 5 10x scopes. both side focus and rear. been using em since 1998. just cant see replacing them. my target is just as dead at a grand as anybody elses! and as a side note, i have 2 new in the box night force 5-22x56mm scopes for sale. there is no reason to up "grade" unless you want different adjustments or variable power. you wont be dissapointed.