• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SS Squirrel, Polished Velcro Sneaker Survival Gear

RNWRKNP

Sophisticated Redneck
Minuteman
  • Dec 13, 2017
    PHX, AZ
    I am normally a very private person but.....well, you guys are my brothers so I thought I would share. This is a very integral part of my kit for day to day operations. Just in case you happened to get that all important intel in a sealed envelope that you burn later delivered by that poser in shorts that drives a funny looking Jeep.......but he hasn’t fooled you? He wishes you didn’t know but I know that you know that he knows that you know? phew......that made me a little dizzy? I would would provide a link and do a review with a bunch of words I don’t understand on a subject I know nothing about but I have been sworn to secrecy.? Submitted for your approval....

A02F6D4B-5AF1-46C2-AA08-14BC4EAA68FD.jpeg

I need some badass tactical nail clippers. The China made shit from the grocery store just can't hang with my low speed - high drag lifestyle. Suggestions for Rambo approved nail clippers?

Reactions: Bender
    I see knicks in the blade....you will never make it in the big game son.

Open the sealed envelopes under the conditions I have and then you can judge amigo. Those nicks are badges of honor that few can say they have earned?

Opener was left behind by a previous PM, I was bored and couldn’t help myself when I realized what was on it?

In DC that is the preferred letter opener for envelopes full of cash.

Reactions: RNWRKNP
    I need some badass tactical nail clippers. The China made shit from the grocery store just can't hang with my low speed - high drag lifestyle. Suggestions for Rambo approved nail clippers?

The Rambo approved nail clippers require an extensive 6 week training course with certification testing and qualification so sadly this was the best I could do under short notification?

D1B8F2A0-A856-4735-A86E-0F2444140103.png

I opened envelopes in an office with no AC and a burned out ballast in a fluorescent light.... I can still smell it... the light blinking..... the buzz and hum.... I hear it.....

Great..... it took forever in counseling to get over it...... I’m gunna need a paper shredder and 9 boxes of white-out...

I opened envelopes in an office with no AC and a burned out ballast in a fluorescent light.... I can still smell it... the light blinking..... the buzz and hum.... I hear it.....

Great..... it took forever in counseling to get over it...... I’m gunna need a paper shredder and 9 boxes of white-out...

Dude.......the ballast burnt out? White out is not....going......to help? An inverted horizontal stapler with the side discharge magazine with high capacity mag is the only way brother......it’s the only way?

Reactions: Bender
    Man I gotta use that . That should be a friggin T shirt . Low Speed High Drag .
    Just thaink maybe even Low Speed Gear .