• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SS10x40 Scope Turret go bye-bye

Dan308

Private
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2006
Hello guys,

I was out testing loads last week and I forgot to tighten everything up when I was done resetting my zero. Well I took a shot at a coyote and my turret popped off and I didn't notice till I got back to the truck. The scope is a older model SS10x40 and it's the elevation knob. Anyone have a extra laying around?

Dan

Re: SS10x40 Scope Turret go bye-bye

When I loose things I retrace my footsteps. Good Luck!

Did you not walk back and look for it? It's not going to be something somebody is going to have laying around. Your best option is finding your, if not your going to have to try to get SWFA to sell you one or get one from that place that makes custom turrets.

I never was very good at finding Easter eggs. I looked but couldn't find it.

SWFA has the blanks for $25. I'd rather have the stock one

I sent a email but I'd just thought I'd ask here while I wait.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">uh, 'm just wondering...have you called Chris @ SWFA, a frequent posting member o this site? Just thinkin out loud and all...
</div></div>

I would say call also, you never know you may end up with one for less than you think.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MAGUA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you hit the Coyote ? </div></div>

What do you think?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dan308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MAGUA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you hit the Coyote ? </div></div>

What do you think? </div></div>

I think you fired and missed ,then fell backwards rifle tumbling through the air landing on the Turret
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MAGUA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dan308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MAGUA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you hit the Coyote ? </div></div>

What do you think? </div></div>

I think you fired and missed ,then fell backwards rifle tumbling through the air landing on the Turret
laugh.gif
</div></div>

So by your logic the turret should be in lodged firmly in the crack of my ass? You are correct on everything before the "I think" part
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dan308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never was very good at finding Easter eggs. I looked but couldn't find it. </div></div>

It's a little-known fact that the majority of all Easter eggs are found on Tuesdays by people who will not give up easily.

Keep looking.