• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SSG3000 GRS Hybrid socks money going to a youth shooting club trades added & I will donate the cash

jbell

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2010
    Lewiston, ME
    These were donated by a very generous Hide member, I am listing them for sale and all the money will go to a local youth air rifle league.

Pair of like new GRS Hybrid socks inletted for the SIG SSG3000 / Sauer STR 200. Both are in excellent condition, fully adjustable, super ergonomic socks.

$400 each or $600 for both OBO
    To make this more feasible I am happy to do some trading and I will donate the cash. l am open to about anything for a trade but here are some ideas (I am willing to add cash with these to make the trade happen):
    -binos in the 8X - 10X range, something like a Bushnell Forge up to a Maven or Razor
    -12 ga shotgun (870, 590, 940 preferred)
    -22lr ammo like Lapua, SK, Eley, RWS
    -Vudoo V-22 Gen1 rifle or barreled action
    -hit me up with what you have, worse I can say is no thank you. This is going to a good cause.
    108269.jpeg

108267.jpeg

Last edited:
    I may be willing to trade for decent 8X-10X binos and I will donate the cash, I can add cash to make a trade happen

I may be willing to trade for decent 8X-10X binos and I will donate the cash, I can add cash to make a trade happen
    I have a pair of Leupold BX-3 Mojave 10x32 binos for trade. Never used in the field, was only ever in my range bag so I could get a better look at groupings. Interested?

Reactions: jbell