• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SSG3000 GRS Hybrid Stock 6.5CM / 308 BBLs

GBMaryland

Herr Oberst
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 24, 2008
    Maryland, US
    FS: Late model SSG3000 rifle with GRS Hybrid composite laminate stock, plus the original aluminum bedded stock and 308 barrel and 2 magazines.

The claim to fame on this rifle is that you can replace the barrel by simply removing three bolts. They are wonderful shooters, I just haven't had time to shoot this one, so I'm selling it.

The action is like glass... and very similar in smoothness to my TRG rifles.

$3000 without the scope or muzzle break, shipper to your FFL. (I you want the scope, we can work out a VERY good deal.)

GRS stock exhibits a few marks from being moved around the safe. It IS, however, gorgeous, heh.

image.jpg

image2.jpgimage3.jpgimage4.jpgimage5.jpgimage6.jpgimage7.jpgimage8 (2).jpgimage8.jpgIMG_6451.jpgIMG_6452.jpg

Should you be interested in additional barrels, I also have several brand new barrels in 6.5CM, 260 Rem, and 308 from Benchmark.

It would be prefered that your FFL accept direct shipment from an individual. If not, I'll need $75 more to ship it from through my FFL.

The currently installed barrel has 189 round through it according to the log book.

FYI: It shoots Warner Tool Co. / Lehigh solids very well, which tells me it's a very good barrel.

Reactions: yej0001
    Yeah, but what I love about these Rifles is that it’s really easy to replace the barrels

Last edited: