• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

St Louis riot

Forgetful Coyote

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2011
Georgia
Okay folks, the main thing Im wondering, did the shooting of the kid occur before the riots started? Or is it as Ive read a few places, that the riots were already going on when he was shot?

Other than that, its pretty stupid to see the numbnuts on twitter encouraging them to "riot in the white folks neighborhood".

I got no problem with the struggle against da poleese, itz real out chea ya know?

But if they try that stuff outside their own backyard, it will be a serious threat to 2A due to the aftermath of rioters coming face to face with folks like these:

Drunks with Guns: You Loot, We Shoot

Once again they prove the stereotypes to be correct. Not all but this be allowed as "normal". We see it time after time. The race gaiters there fueling the fire instead of being responsible and letting the courts decide. No, instead they pour gas on the fire to fuel it more. Why aren't these guys who fuel these fires constantly ever arrested for inciting civil unrest?

Ghetto people suck ass....

Anyone who likes ghetto people sucks ass worse...

Certainly, as I implied in my post, if rioters were to ever go head to head with Drunks with Guns and the like, we all know whose side would be sympathized with. And then the calls for gun control would come rolling in.

But fuck that, storeowners should take the exact same approach the Koreans did during the LA riot of `92. And if they are persecuted for protecting their homes and businesses, THAT would be a true reason to riot.

The Kid was shot on Saturday. No idea if it was justified.

On Sunday there was a vigil for the young man, and the idiots in the crowd used it as an excuse. I saw where a lot of businesses were broken into. The ones that had the owners/employees that stood outside with firearms were oddly left alone.

The Kid was shot on Saturday. No idea if it was justified.

On Sunday there was a vigil for the young man, and the idiots in the crowd used it as an excuse. I saw where a lot of businesses were broken into. The ones that had the owners/employees that stood outside with firearms were oddly left alone.

Thats what Im talking about!

Maybe we can get more people/businesses on our side because of this.

But then I doubt it, because the media will spin it like the rioters were in the right and that their cause was just. Their cause being, grabbing as much shit as they can for free.

What ever happened to the riot act? One loud speaker warning and then bring out the mini guns and long range shooters. Burning buildings and looting should come at a price. If you want to act like planet of the Apes...please expect to be treated as such.

It may be a cultural mourning which others don't understand....................."Michaels dead lets go steal shit"

Not real sure I understand how "legal peaceful protest to show our upset about this situation" equates to "let's break in to the beauty store and quicky mart, steal stuff, and light buildings on fire"

I know that there must be a logical reason in their minds (A + B = C) for this course of action, bit I admit I must be missing something somewhere. :confused:

From what I understand is that the cop is black. The guy killed may have robbed a store(this isnt being reported by many) and was being apprehended for that, beat the shit out of the the cop as he was trying to exit his vehicle(2 shots were fired in the vehicle), and then the guy killed stumbled backwards, the cop got out of the car and was attempting the arrest and the guy came back at him and the cop shot him 6 more times. The guy who was killed was 6'3" and somewhere north of 300lbs. I dont know what the cops stature is, they havent released much details. Supposedly the cop is still in the hospital for the beating he took. There just havent been much of any details surrounding the exact circumstances of the shooting for ANYBODY to draw any conclusion except "a cop shot a person".

It appears this is not a race war, at least I havent read much that says it is, this is a "fuck the police" war. The NAACP was not met with a warm reception yesterday from what I understand. I am guessing the good reverend(who is supposed to be here today) will be met with about the same.

Furguson is one of the worst neighborhoods in all of St. Louis. That whole area is really bad. Everybody knows it, I think even the people who live there know it.

My mom lived in Chicago during the race riots of the 60's and she said it was incredible that they burned down their own neighborhoods, but most others in Chicago didnt feel unsafe and basically said "let em burn their own neighborhood down, what do I care" and that is what seems to be going on here. Last night there were a few reports of places further away from Furguson that had issues, the St. Louis Galleria mall was closed down around 6pm with a full showing of police officers guarding the doors. The cops closed one of the major highways because people were throwing bricks off of overpasses.

Ive been rolling the past few days a little heavier than my normal CCW pistol. I live probably 10-15 miles south of where all this is going on.

From what I understand is that the cop is black. The guy killed may have robbed a store(this isnt being reported by many) and was being apprehended for that, beat the shit out of the the cop as he was trying to exit his vehicle(2 shots were fired in the vehicle), and then the guy killed stumbled backwards, the cop got out of the car and was attempting the arrest and the guy came back at him and the cop shot him 6 more times. The guy who was killed was 6'3" and somewhere north of 300lbs. I dont know what the cops stature is, they havent released much details. Supposedly the cop is still in the hospital for the beating he took. There just havent been much of any details surrounding the exact circumstances of the shooting for ANYBODY to draw any conclusion except "a cop shot a person".

It appears this is not a race war, at least I havent read much that says it is, this is a "fuck the police" war. The NAACP was not met with a warm reception yesterday from what I understand. I am guessing the good reverend(who is supposed to be here today) will be met with about the same.

Furguson is one of the worst neighborhoods in all of St. Louis. That whole area is really bad. Everybody knows it, I think even the people who live there know it.

My mom lived in Chicago during the race riots of the 60's and she said it was incredible that they burned down their own neighborhoods, but most others in Chicago didnt feel unsafe and basically said "let em burn their own neighborhood down, what do I care" and that is what seems to be going on here. Last night there were a few reports of places further away from Furguson that had issues, the St. Louis Galleria mall was closed down around 6pm with a full showing of police officers guarding the doors. The cops closed one of the major highways because people were throwing bricks off of overpasses.

Ive been rolling the past few days a little heavier than my normal CCW pistol. I live probably 10-15 miles south of where all this is going on.

When a shot was fired inside the patrol car I thought there was more to this than what was reported.

I'd be curios to know where you got this information, as the witness reports that have been put out there say he was a white cop, not that I believe it.

Also, why was the cop alone? Sounds like a place where cops would usually be paired uo

I'd he curios to know where you got this, as the witness reports that have been put out there say he was a white cop, not that I believe it.

Also, why was the cop alone? Sounds like a place where cops would usually be paired uo

The info on the circumstances were posted on Facebook by a local range that is owned by a cop and a ton of cops work there. I trust what he says. He is a guy that would say it if the cop was in the wrong. Now these are the initial reports(which arent really being reported funny enough, nothing is really being reported about the incident, they are still investigating). It was reported though, if not very briefly that there were shots fired(or at least shell casings found) in the police car. One of the biggest issues around there is that no officers have dash cams, body cams, or even audio recording devices. So now you have a lot of "witness's" that are fired up about this and may change their stories. Supposedly what this guy said and posted, were from witness statements taken VERY shortly after the incident so no time to get fired up and turn on the police and change your story.

The area is a very poor area. I think its pretty normal there to only have 1 officer in the car. The budgets dont really allow it. My buddies brother in law is a county officer in St. Louis county. He typically patrols alone in these same areas. There are a few municipalities in that area(Jennings, and a few others) that dont have their own police force due to budget issues(i.e. most of the people dont pay taxes because they are all on welfare) and the county is responsible for patrolling these area's and are the only police for they have. Its not an ideal situation from an officer safety stand point, but it is what it is. My buddies brother in law said in an 8 hour shift he typically responds to 25-30 911 calls. Thats CRAZY.

St. Louis County has 91 separate municipalities and 9 "unincorporated county areas". Thats a lot of cities that all(almost all) have their own police department. I think St. Louis County has the most municipalities in their county of any county in the United States.

I have wondered:: What would happen if there was a white riot???? Would it be the same if 1000 angry white folks destroyed a city block and emptied every store?

It would be called an act of terrorism and Posse Comitatus would get thrown in the trash bin.

Lets call a spade a spade, the double standard is ridiculous. Thats all Im going to say about that.

"Riots are the language of the unheard" - Dr MLK. Better said: riots are the language of those who have nothing smart to say. What I mean is, note how easily a "peaceful" protest turns to violence as soon as some idiot yells out "hey lets burn that building!". And then the entire group just goes along with the escalating madness. Its never a good idea to take part in a protest that does not have a strong leader like MLK, for the crowd could just as easily turn on you for no clear reason. Any time you get a large group of people together with no clear purpose and anger throughout the group, bad things happen.

" Chris Lane, a 50-year-old resident of the Coney Island Houses, put together a small arsenal with his double pump action gun. "

I've got to get one of those.

LOL

Most retarded media gun stories about "arsenals":

".......and the man had a completely unnecessary armory of a .22 caliber rifle, a Hi-Point pistol, and a high-powered .30-06 Mossberg sniper rifle with 120 rounds of ammunition. He was outfitted with more weapons than some military platoons."

Guys it's not an all black neighborhood. So don't start the crap of let them burn it down. I live in and work in Ferguson. Our police force here is a great one. The apparments are not a place you would go into. I live around 2 miles from the situation. I am 36 and have lived here my whole life. Most people arrested during the looting were not from our community. Everything besides west florrisant at the QT is running as usual. They got within a 1/4 mile of my house and we had to leave. They were reporting the were looting houses. To my knowledge this never happened. Last night the police did an exelant job of putting the crowd to rest.

So please do not judge everyone in St. Louis and ferguson if you have no clue.
Sad to say I am probably moving once this all settles down

Last edited:
Now this lawyer of trevon Martin is going to stir the pot probably as wil sharpton

I would move too Jrb. I live in St. Clair MO and work in Fenton. Been watching and reading alot about this and its crazy. Thankfully i live far enough out and away. I have a buddy thats a cop up that way and he said they dont even know to much of the details but some of their officers were called up there.

It really is not as bad as the media and national media are making it. It's bad but it's holding together.

Yeah i hope i am wrong but i have a feeling it will get worse before it gets better. But lets see how much sharpton gets them spun up.

The race baiters are quickly slithering out from their holes and will be there soon I gather. Imagine if the uneducated, unseeing masses would listen to the words of a true leader rather than a manipulator:

"There is another class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs -- partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs...There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who do not want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public."

-Booker T. Washington

Even after 100 years, it hasn't sunk in. How disappointed Mr Washington would be. His article on "The Boston Mob" from 1911 is particularly relevant here.
http://teachingamericanhistory.org/library/document/the-intellectuals-and-the-boston-mob/

Last edited:
The same as with feminist women. Even the most hardcore feminist would kill for a good fuck yet due to her attitude she aint getting any...Classical catch 22. You've seen nothing yet wait for a few incidents in Europe gonna be plenty of fun in cities like Stockholm, Lyon, Paris, London etc...

And now there is a no fly zone in place over Ferguson.

No thats been on for at least a day. The airport is close. I'm sure it keeps the airplanes out of the police helicopters way.looters shot at the helicopter Sunday night.

No thats been on for at least a day. The airport is close. I'm sure it keeps the airplanes out of the police helicopters way.looters shot at the helicopter Sunday night.

I dont know when it went up, I just read it. Im a pilot and fly in and out of lambert quite a bit. Cant land on 2 of the runways now, but with how little air traffic there is there now, shouldnt affect much.

I can watch the planes leave all night. They normally fly right above the spot where the helicopter has been circling. They changed direction over to florrisant direction.

The race baiters are quickly slithering out from their holes and will be there soon I gather. Imagine if the uneducated, unseeing masses would listen to the words of a true leader rather than a manipulator:

"There is another class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs -- partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs...There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who do not want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public."

-Booker T. Washington

Even after 100 years, it hasn't sunk in. How disappointed Mr Washington would be. His article on "The Boston Mob" from 1911 is particularly relevant here.
The Intellectuals and the Boston Mob | Teaching American History

If you have not, Shakedown is worth the read: Shakedown: Exposing the Real Jesse Jackson: Kenneth R. Timmerman: 9780895261083: Amazon.com: Books

At minimum, if you are not old enough to have watched the Tawana Brawley story unfold you should use the Wiki as a jump off point to understand how Al Sharpton rose to becoming a prominent race baiter and millionaire. Tawana Brawley rape allegations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is some more on the esteemed "reverend" Sharpton turned mob rat to dodge drug sting: report | New York Post

"in my own mind" I was not a rat - I like that 'in my own mind' part. I also like the dismissal of how he got into bed with the Feds as well.

[video=youtube_share;imnAK0pV-7w]http://youtu.be/imnAK0pV-7w[/video]

I can watch the planes leave all night. They normally fly right above the spot where the helicopter has been circling. They changed direction over to florrisant direction.

we always take off and land into the wind so the airport shifts around due to that sometimes once or twice a day(happens at every airport around the world). Wind shifted out of the North yesterday so traffic flow changed. I dont know about take off into the direction of Ferguson, but the NOTAM(notice to airmen) says approaches and landing on 30l and 30r prohibited. That would put approaches directly over ferguson basically. The departures from 12l and 12r though would also potentially take you right over it since they have a turn to the north just after takeoff.

The facts are not yet clear rumors and speculation at this point are just plain dumb. I don't know if the cop was right or wrong, I am not even sure we will ever know the full truth. But rioting is just going to convince everyone that black folks are all bad. It is so self destructive to their stated cause.

I will say this though; Martin Luther king was about peaceful protest and would never condone this behavior. By what Al said to the protesters yesterday, maybe he is finally getting the point.

MLK once said that he looked forward to the day when blacks would be judged not by the color of their skin, but rather by the content of their character. I would say we have pretty much reached that point. We even have a black President. Maybe its time the black community stopped looking at the color of their skin and start looking at the content of their character.

Racism will never go away completely. 20% of any people black, white, asian, etc. will be hardcore racist. It is just the way it is. The other racism that exists is experienced racism. What I mean by that is just about everyone (even blacks) has seen a black man who who deserved to be fired or disciplined at a job cry racism and get away with it. Until the black race stops sticking up for people who they know are wrong, just because they are black. Experienced racism will never go away. JMHO

They got within a 1/4 mile of my house and we had to leave. They were reporting the were looting houses.

There is NFW I'm abandoning my house to looters. I'll be voting from the motherfucking rooftop.

I do believe thats the most reasonable post Ive seen you put up. Well said.

Got me thinking precisely the same...

I've always thought of MLK as a bright ray of hope in a turbulent and directionless ocean of hate. Race baiters make a living out of smearing their excrement on his principles while cynically praising him out of the sides of their mouths.

Haters gonna hate, and The Man just looks aside. PC is restraint of free speech done while wearing a cloak of righteous indignation.

Hypocrisy is the order of the day.

Greg

There is NFW I'm abandoning my house to looters. I'll be voting from the motherfucking rooftop.

DAMN RIGHT!!! Police CANNOT make you leave your own strictly because they believe it to be in your best interest or safety. If it were me I would have stayed and baited those MF'S :)

From the comments section elsewhere, I thought it was worth reflection:

Just a few observations:

1. America is capitalist and greedy – yet half of the population is subsidized.

2. Half of the population is subsidized – yet they think they are victims. (even those with BS federal jobs don't realize they are on welfare)

3. They think they are victims – yet their representatives run the government.

4. Their representatives run the government – yet the poor keep getting poorer.

5. The poor keep getting poorer – yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.

6. They have things that people in other countries only dream about – yet they want America to be more like those other countries.

Even if this was all spurred by a "bad shoot" of a young black man by a white cop (EDIT: I'm not fully up to speed on the race of the police officer)...what the fuck is the motivator for people to groupthink en masse "Hey, let's go break/steal/set fire to somebody else's shit"?

I don't get that. It doesn't bring the young man back OR see justice done to his (alleged) murderer...and only serves to 1. perpetuate VERY negative racial/socioeconomic stereotypes and 2. cause more innocent people to get hurt.

Last edited:
[MENTION=47204]BoilerUP[/MENTION] "Secure that common sense! It's not authorized!"

Last edited:
These are the same people that feel they are "entitled" to my hard earned tax dollars. Then want to riot and take more. Its never about the issue at hand. Its all about what they feel they want.

I live just north of there within 2-3 miles I guess and work just west of there again approx 2 miles. Let's just say I've been getting in the safe before bed boosting what i normally use for HD.
The facts of what really happened are unclear so the rioters don't know what "justice" should be served. I think theyve been looking for an excuse..... Its too bad its not winter because those cold nights would keep them inside instead of out on the streets....
The ones that were arrested for looting/burning weren't even from that neighborhood. They attacked the cops last night and one of them got killed. I was hoping they ran outta steam but that'll probably get them more wound up.

We've been looking to buy a house so that search has truly been incentivized now.... First time I've been remotely worried about my proximity to the ghetto. Ready for this to settle down. Afraid things will get worse first before better. With al in town and everyone getting worn down from the activity and long nights its just a matter of time. But there's been several reports of pot shots being taken at police from drive by's.

Also the police have been guarding the bass pro and cabelas last few days as well.

From a development perspective it is a funny cycle:

- Non resident owns a building and receives rent from a non resident tenant
- Non resident tenant provides goods and services to the area residents
- Area residents loot and burn the business and the structure
- Insurance proceeds are disbursed to both the non resident building owner and tenant - who in turn both agree to pick up their marbles and leave the area - make an alternate investment in a more secure market
- Community looses such goods and services
- Public services (transportation in particular) is stretched even thinner as residents are forced to travel further for basic goods and services
- Replacement businesses capitalize on the risk - more businesses that sell things like cigarettes / lotto / alcohol / guns instead of large (discount) super markets, large drug stores, large discount clothing stores, etc
- Community leaders cry foul and say that they are trying to kill us b/c the all the stores around here sell things that destroy life / the few small grocers (vendors) charge the area residents substantially more b/c of the risk associated with the decision to site in this area = making them even more poor b/c it costs more to live here now
- Public money / gentrification / rehab by non resident building owners thanks to the inducement of public money = the real destruction and displacement of the existing residents of the community

In the words of Ice T - "you played yourself"

Last edited: