• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Staball in stock

I am on discord. I clicked the link and it was in stock. I immediately posted the link here took maybe 30 seconds. Clicked my link here to verify and oos.

I signed up for alerts on this & other products & never received notice.
Their alerts don't work for me either I have had them for about half a dozen bullets, primers and powder for the last 6 months. See posts here about 'in stock' on all manner of items I have on both wish list and notification....never received a single alert. Ever.

Reactions: Dead Eye Dick
Well, i get them from Midway—their shipping has been terrible, at times—i had 11 boxes of Eley .22 lost last year—only 1 made it, so they had to credit ammo & shipping—box wasn’t taped properly.

the biggest issue, though, was no replacement ammo.

I've seen StaBall come up a few times on Discord over the past couple of months. Gotta be quick.

I am on discord. I clicked the link and it was in stock. I immediately posted the link here took maybe 30 seconds. Clicked my link here to verify and oos.
Put the oxygen mask on yourself before you put the oxygen mask on others.

Reactions: muntster