• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Firearms Staccato C2 DPO with Tenicore holster

Trevor300wsm

Team Pantydropper
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 8, 2009
    Oklahoma
    ***Edit: 5/23 - I am returning the holster. Price is now $2100 shipped for pistol and plate. The holster is NO longer available in the deal.

I have a “like new” Staccato C2 DPO. I purchased this new from Dawson Precision on 5/1/2024 (2 weeks ago). I put about 60 rounds through it. I’ve decided to keep my S2 Compact. I also bought a new Tenicore Certum3 holster at the same time. It has not been used. I have not carried this pistol in the 2wks that I’ve had it. It also has a plate from Dawson for Holosun 507C/Comp/508T (and whatever else has the same footprint). Pistol comes everything it shipped with. Mags, paperwork, t-shirt (unworn), soft case, etc…

***Optic not included in the price.

Selling it all (pistol, holster, plate) for $2200 shipped to your FFL. I will not split it up.

I can post pics later tonight when I get home.

Attachments

• IMG_8533.jpeg
      IMG_8533.jpeg
      769.9 KB · Views: 229
    • IMG_8534.jpeg
      IMG_8534.jpeg
      409.9 KB · Views: 232
    • IMG_8535.jpeg
      IMG_8535.jpeg
      474 KB · Views: 233
    Last edited:
    Reactions: hk401 and simonp
    I’m going to return the holster to Tenicore since it hasn’t been used. I’m going to adjust the price and drop it down to $2100 for the pistol and plate. That’s over $300 off what it would cost you from Dawson today and this is a new pistol, less rhan a month old.

Last edited: