• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Staccato c2

Bataction

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2011
Staccato c2 pistol with two holsters unsure of brand. The holsters are for a streamlight mounted. I purchased it from a member off the hide and recently acquired another so I don’t need two.
$1750 shipped

Attachments

• IMG_0824.jpeg
    IMG_0824.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 269
  • IMG_0825.jpeg
    IMG_0825.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 269
  • IMG_0826.jpeg
    IMG_0826.jpeg
    919.9 KB · Views: 268
I think they began as only Alum, but later they added the steel option. You should probably confirm whch is yours. Magnet avail?lol

Of course the slide is always steel, its the frame it rides on that needs confirmation.

I think they began as only Alum, but later they added the steel option. You should probably confirm whch is yours. Magnet avail?lol

Of course the slide is always steel, its the frame it rides on that needs confirmation.
I’m almost positive the seller is right. The P comes with an option for aluminum or steel. But to my knowledge there has never been an option for a steel frame C2.

Reactions: Bataction

aluminum it is.