• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Staccato for EDC?

pewpew300WM

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2019
West Central PA
So I’ve recently researched Staccato and was considering trying out one of their duty/conceal carry setups in the C2 or P line. I’ve got a few Glocks, Kimber, Smith and Wesson’s and some other brands but have yet to try a Staccato. With that being said who’s made the switch and do you carry it daily? I’d like to have and rmr plus some type of light setup but worry about the size and weight for concealed carrying comfortably. I typically carry my Ultra Carry II and in the winter months I carry my Glock 20.

Reactions: rdog52
The C2 is nearly identical to the size/weight of a G19. I carry AIWB and have no issues with the C2 w/ 508T and TLR7.

Here is the weight of that setup (unloaded)
IMG_20220201_110119.jpg

My c2 duo edc. Has a tlr7. My first Tier1 holster as well. I can carry it all day. It replaced a g19 with rmr. I shoot this gun better so I made the change.

Attachments

• BC5EFAE7-4533-4C24-9560-8972205F0479.jpeg
    BC5EFAE7-4533-4C24-9560-8972205F0479.jpeg
    821.8 KB · Views: 136
I every day a c2 duo with an rmr and a tlr7. It's glock 19 size and the "p" is the duty size. The "p" is close to a glock 17 size. I like it so much I bought an XC for a fun range gun. I thought about buying a "p" as well but after running the c2 and handling a "p" I didn't feel there was a big enough difference between the two where I needed a "p" to fill a gap.

Reactions: pewpew300WM
I every day a c2 duo with an rmr and a tlr7. It's glock 19 size and the "p" is the duty size. The "p" is close to a glock 17 size. I like it so much I bought an XC for a fun range gun. I thought about buying a "p" as well but after running the c2 and handling a "p" I didn't feel there was a big enough difference between the two where I needed a "p" to fill a gap.
I seen a discontinued P online for sale with the 4.15” barrel but I’ll have to check out the C2 setup as I think it’ll fit my needs better for sure.

My c2 duo edc. Has a tlr7. My first Tier1 holster as well. I can carry it all day. It replaced a g19 with rmr. I shoot this gun better so I made the change.
I finally found a local shop to me who had a c2 in stock. It had the dlc threaded barrel setup and it was by far the smoothest slide I ever ran. I was also looking into the tier 1 setup as I’ve never carried appendix but I’d like to give it a try when I finally snag up a c2.

Now what kind of holster setup are you running?

Now what kind of holster setup are you running?
i'm too fat for appendix carry, i dont care what everyone says about it not being angled right or whatever. i use a blackpoint tactical mini wing that i ordered right off the staccato site. it was the only holster in stock when i bought mine several years ago but its works perfect for me.

i'm too fat for appendix carry, i dont care what everyone says about it not being angled right or whatever. i use a blackpoint tactical mini wing that i ordered right off the staccato site. it was the only holster in stock when i bought mine several years ago but its works perfect for me.
I have looked into the appendix deal and to me it just looks like it would be uncomfortable. I plan to try one though just to see as I’ve been having back issues and carrying at 3 o clock hasn’t been ideal.

Very very nice. C2 is in my near future. Just trying to swap a few guns around.

So you feel naked without a light? I haven’t moved to a weapon mounted light on my edc yet but nearly 100 percent positive my C2 will get one.

When i carry appendix with a beavertail, sometimes it pokes uncomfortably at me after 30 mins.

I have never owned a Staccato specifically, I refer to 1911s

Depending on how big you are, that’s a ton of gun to cram in your pants

Im height weight correct 6’ and I wouldn’t want to do my day to day with that thing crammed against my junk or on my iliac crest