• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Staccato Holsters

Desert_Racer

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2011
USA
Just bought a Staccato XL and will need a OWB holster that will accomodate a light/rmr, and is compatible with Safariland ALS. Anyone have any recommendations?

Pure Kustom. I love mine.
Rocky Felix is a one man show and takes orders via phone. But, a really good guy to do business with fellas. His holsters in particular are what he calls "Cowdex" and, he mainly serves the 2011 community. Atlas, Staccato, Bul, and others. Its a leather holster with the strength of kydex. A 10 pound weight won't crush it.
I have the Black Ops Pro model for my Bul SAS II Commander Street Comp. Fit and retention are spot on. It's OWB & IWB. As well as adjustable. His website is Pure Kustom .com
Here's a few pics of mine. Hope this helps.
Btw, he has different models to include leg holster and others. Oh, and it does come with clips. I just took mine off. I carry owb, of course you can still carry owb and use the clips too.
20211218_123510.jpg
20211218_123156.jpg
20211218_123949.jpg

I'll second the shout out for Rocky at Pure Kustom. I have one of his black-ops holsters for my 10mm 1911 ... best leather holster I have. I am much more of a Kydex man nowadays, but if going leather, Rocky's stuff if quite good.

Reactions: paulL01