• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Staccato P w/ Holosun - Excellent Condition

cfulback32

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
Dallas, TX
SOLD to Jardinski

Up for sale is my Staccato P. Asking $2,600 for everything pictured, or without the holosun 508t / dawson plate for $2,150 (it would still have the factory cover plate and irons). Not looking for any trades at this time.

It's a great pistol, but I have too much muscle memory with Glock and I'm standardizing on that platform. So, the 2011 is off to a new home. I also have a couple holsters (LAS Concealment Shogun, $50, or a Bladetech Signature with drop offset and teklok, $30) if you're interested.

I have feedback here at SH, as well as under this same username at ebay, ar15.com, and m4carbine.net. Feel free to let me know if you would like to connect on any of those platforms for verification.

Here is what is included:

Staccato P w/ black DLC barrel, non threaded, steel frame, model # 10-1200-000100
Dawson Precision Plate
Holosun 508Tx2
~600 rds on the gun (~4 quick range trips and one local night match)
3 factory mags (1 x 20 and 2 x 17)
No issues, no malfunctions to date
Only brass case factory ammo has been through the gun (almost all Fiocchi 115gr)
Factory case and factory paperwork

7RxbHrh.jpg

ZKhctVr.jpg

65lzYHo.jpg

fF0xU3n.jpg

X5Qt5fW.jpg

Last edited: