• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Stacked up like cordword on Friday

h4everything

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2007
OK
My best buddy (50calibercruise) and I got these on Friday. I love wild pigs!

IMG_2212.jpg

IMG_2221.jpg

It sure was fun. We used and AR-15 and a CTME

Re: Stacked up like cordword on Friday

talk about bringing home the bacon, that looks like fun, all but the guttin, and the skinnin, and oh ya the draggin, I am exausted just lookin at them. good job

Excellent shooting. Were they shot over an extended period of time, or was all at once?

They where all shot at the same time. out of one herd. If we had had our act together a bit more I think we could have been up to 10 pigs real easy. As far as the dragging we drove the truck right to them and I dressed all of them in under an hour in the dark with my buddy holding the light. IT was really fun.

It was a great time. I wish that damn fixme of mine hadn't jammed. You really laid them out with the AR though.

Now that is what I am talking about. Great job you guy's. The fun is all over after you pull the trigger though.