• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stag Arms NiB BCG

Ruining your democracy
Minuteman
May 25, 2022
Shithole
Yesterday I noticed pitting on the bolt face of my 12 year old Stag Varminter. Does anyone have any experience with Stags NiB BCGs? Or would I be better off using one of my spare BCM BCGs?

BCM is top shelf BCG. I wouldn’t worry about the pitting unless it was horrible. If you run it and it causes problems, replace it otherwise maybe rock on and keep the BCM handy. Or just replace the bolt with BCM bolt.
PB

Reactions: 232593
BCM is top shelf BCG. I wouldn’t worry about the pitting unless it was horrible. If you run it and it causes problems, replace it otherwise maybe rock on and keep the BCM handy. Or just replace the bolt with BCM bolt.
PB
And the Stag NiB BCG?

PB
Did that yesterday. Everything ran just fine but the HS on fired brass shrank about .003” from the HS on fired brass with the older Stag BCG. Which is a good thing because now it’s fired brass is the exact same HS as the Compass Lake upper.