• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

stag super varminter

Re: stag super varminter

Did your order yours? If so how long did it take? I ask because I have one on order. They quoted me 15 to 20 weeks back toward the end of November and now the website is listing 20 to 25 weeks. Hopefully it won't take that long and it will be here at the end of march. It sucks but hopefully it's worth the wait.

In a Guns and Ammo review they state that gun would shoot right at 1/2 MOA with 75 grain Hornady BTHP Match. Its magazine so you may want to take it with a grain salt.

I would try 52gr or 69gr sierra match if your wanting to shoot from the magazine. The Hornady 75gr hpbt will fit the mag as well. Other than those suggestions we really need to know more about what your wanting to shoot and how far your wanting to shoot. That rifle should shoot most anything from 50gr-77gr bullets. Lee

i ordered just the upper at the right time before the election and had it in 2 weeks.its on a dpms a2 lower with a timney trigger.the stag 2stage trigger i hear is nicer then rockrivers.i can get 1/2 groups with 52gr smks but cant get 69gr or heavier to work.im only going 100-200yrds for now. with the 69grs ive tried varget,re15,blc2and h335.i will be trying w748 this weekend.ive been shooting in temps between 30f-50f so i may go back to the varget or re15 when it gets back in the 60s.

Heh, I was just looking at picking up one of these off the Stag web site. Then I saw the 20 to 25 week backorder...
sick.gif