• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk Stage Study Video Up - Wire Spools

I like to try to support the back of my rifle whenever possible. Try to make things as stable as possible. If I had to really contort myself to make it work I'd probably reconsider.

Reactions: Cjwise5
People always give me flak for running bipod in situations when you can one bag it. To me it’s worth the second or two of additional setup to have basically guaranteed impacts shooting modified prone off a bipod. If you practice enough you can get nearly as fast off a bipod anyways

Reactions: Cjwise5 and Deej
People always give me flak for running bipod in situations when you can one bag it. To me it’s worth the second or two of additional setup to have basically guaranteed impacts shooting modified prone off a bipod. If you practice enough you can get nearly as fast off a bipod anyways
I’m with you there. But I’m from the time before bags so made do with bipods as much as possible

Cool video. Bipod down modified prone in the middle and right knee up for right handed shooter on positions 1/3. I like that approach. If time was a factor like 10 shots 5 positions 90sec I might not go bipod down to save time. But if there’s time it’s better stability.

Reactions: Cjwise5
Nice vid. Sometimes it's really tough to choose the position for shooting from a rifle. I thought it should be easy, but it's essential to practice a lot. Thanks for sharing tho!

Btw, where did you get music from the background of the vid? I wanna start creating my own videos for my youtube channel, but I don't wanna get banned due to copyright issues. I know a couple of websites with a massive library of music and royalty free images of any kind. I learned that such content can be used in videos, but you need a special copyright license for that. Do you know anything about that?

Last edited: