• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stainless media source

DBR

Private
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2010
I'm a bit late to the party. I just joined today. I already own the recommended tumbler. I can't find the source for the stainless media. I tried search several times. I guess my search skills need some work.

Would someone please tell me where to purchase the recommended stainless media.

Re: Stainless media source

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND...

lots of places to get it, lots of prices to buy it for. good luck with it.
grin.gif

Terry will hook you up and you will never be happier you did it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pm susaponte </div></div>

If you going to buy SS Media get <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">0.040"dia x 0.25"lg pins</span></span>!

My contact is at $9.25/lb Approx with 5lb min orders.

There is no secrets to this stuff. Just price per/lb and finding a supplier that has that size!

Please read what I wrote In the "Media for Tumbling" thread Pg #5 at bottom.

1/2" long media is too long and 3/64" 0.040" dia is the correct diameter to get thru the flash holes.

Terry

Suasponte:

Thanks for the info. I did find Kramer with Google but I didn't know what size to get.

I will buy 5# from you if you sell it.