• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stainless steel counter tops anybody build them?

Scott037

Private
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2017
Coos bay, Oregon
Well I'm in need of commercial grade stainless counter tops. If you know someone or are that someone I'm in the market.

Wal-Mart. Bought a few of their food prep tables for $100 per. They are sold online only. 2.5’x5’ with a 400lb rating if I remember correctly. Pulled them off sat them on my frame for a perfect heavy duty game processing station. Hope this helps

Wal-Mart. Bought a few of their food prep tables for $100 per. They are sold online only. 2.5’x5’ with a 400lb rating if I remember correctly. Pulled them off sat them on my frame for a perfect heavy duty game processing station. Hope this helps
Building a business and the general can't find anyone

Go to any of the stainless table manu's they will likely do it on special order.

Like these

or these

Find a company that build commercial kitchen equipment and they should be able to make anything you want.

New stuff is often custom made. The General can’t find them or can’t find them in budget and schedule?

Built this 10 days ago for local cheese processing place. Stainless, food grade welds and everything sealed... no place for bacteria to grow.

Sirhr

Attachments

• 3FE403A6-0F9A-4EAB-9932-373F374C24F7.png
    3FE403A6-0F9A-4EAB-9932-373F374C24F7.png
    358.6 KB · Views: 35

Just looked, those are good prices.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Well I'm in need of commercial grade stainless counter tops. If you know someone or are that someone I'm in the market.
Purchased a SS Utility sink from here 5-6 yrs ago. Extra $$ but well done and well worth the cost. They're local to me, 3rd gen family run fabricators and appear to do custom work stations, drain boards, and tables so counters should be doable.

gpsink.com