• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stainless Steel Tumbler Leaking

Leaddog

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2009
Delaware
Over the past 2 years I have run my tumbler (Thumbler B Model)about twice a week. It's now leaking around the lid seal and I need to get a fix.

Has anyone experienced this? Did a replacement lid seal cure the problem or did you replace both the seal and the liner?

Where is the best (and fastest) place to buy these replacement parts?

Thank you.

Re: Stainless Steel Tumbler Leaking

I had the same thing happen to me. I found that getting both the lid and drum gaskets wet before screwing them down fixed the problem. The problem is the top gasket has stretched out. I would just call Thumlers direct 1800-225-1017. They will just send you out a new to gasket. That will fix it for good. Tell them that I sent you.

making a polycarbonate (lexan) lid solves the problem for good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Leaddog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks. I'll give them a call. </div></div>

Let us know how this works out (them sending you out a new one). Good info to know when the time comes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AlliedArmory</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Leaddog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks. I'll give them a call. </div></div>

Let us know how this works out (them sending you out a new one). Good info to know when the time comes.</div></div>

I have 2 new lid seals coming my way. They were about 6 bucks or so apiece. Small price to keep my operation rolling.