• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Stalking course in Virginia: Any interest?

crebralfix

Private
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2008
www.shotist.com
I am contemplating getting some former USMC 8541's to come to northern/north central Virginia for a stalking course. While we do have a range available, I am contemplating focusing the course entirely upon:

1) stalking
2) hides
3) camouflage and ghillie suits
4) movement
5) basic navigation
6) mission

If we go with the no shooting option, then the course cost will be tuition plus materials. I am not sure how long it will be, but I anticipate two to five days.

Is there any interest in such a course?

Re: Stalking course in Virginia: Any interest?

Hi Doc,

We're still in the planning stages. I contacted a USMC 8541 who I know and he's running by the other guys. Hopefully, they'll come back with something soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BillPrudden</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It would depend a great deal on cost and logistical investment required, but "yes" on the idea.

Bill </div></div>

Yeah cost is kind of a deal breaker depending of material covered, length and intensity, yada yada. I don't mind paying money for a class such as this sounds, but I'm also not a rich guy buy any means

i'd be interested provided i know well far out enough ahead of time to take some leave.

PM me when you know details

Interested