• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stand-down?

splean

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2007
On the Western Front
I'm not sure if this has already been posted. I just read this. What does this mean? Any insight? Seems sketchy AF.

The dumbfuckery is just beginning folks. The amount of agenda slid in under the guise of stomping out white supremacy and insurrection of domestic terrorists might reach the personal rights abuse on a scale of the post 9/11 patriot act. I mean really.....white supremacy is so bad in the military ranks that they have to suspend function to address and stomp it out? I guess it's prudent to demonize American loving patriots that believe in the Constitution if they don't fit in your world view.

• Angry
Reactions: Mwalex
The dumbfuckery is just beginning folks. The amount of agenda slid in under the guise of stomping out white supremacy and insurrection of domestic terrorists might reach the personal rights abuse on a scale of the post 9/11 patriot act. I mean really.....white supremacy is so bad in the military ranks that they have to suspend function to address and stomp it out? I guess it's prudent to demonize American loving patriots that believe in the Constitution if they don't fit in your world view.
they will call it "extremism", when in reality it is "true faith and allegiance to the country and constitution"... and likely has all races involved... but what the hell, lying about it is expedient to their cause...

...creeping paranoia...

were going to see some Pol Pot-esq purging of the govt...much like killing people for merely wearing glasses or for knowing how to read......were going to see this totally legitimate biden administration booting people for flying American flags, being Christian, or voting even the slightest bit conservative.....

they are at the point now where they are paranoid over everything and everyone.......fuck, look at the inauguration ...bringing in 20K+ armed guards and having them be "extra screened" just in case.......like its fucking lunacy.

all in the guise of "stopping white supremacy"......where are all these white supremacists?......like seriously.....i dont think ive ever actually met a genuine white supremacist.....but given the way the media talks, youd think theres a fucking Klansman behind every fucking mailbox waiting to lynch you.

Lookup the recent studies on which countries are the most racist... We don't even make the lists.

When you're opponent loses the debate, slander is their only refuge. Sad.

Push back on this garbage. Hard.

Lookup the recent studies on which countries are the most racist... We don't even make the lists.

When you're opponent loses the debate, slander is their only refuge. Sad.

Push back on this garbage. Hard.
One of my buddies (MSGT) used to tell me if you tell people the same shit over and over, day in and day out, sooner or later they will believe it. Except him! And most of us!

Did the mil do a stand down when the muslim US soldier threw grenades in tents and started shooting other US soldiers? How about after that guy at Ft Hood?
Nope they sure didn't. I lived through the fort hood shooting.

This writing has been on the wall for a long time. Period.

Glad I'm getting out now.

Doc

Reactions: aviatrix
No guys this is serious- outside of north he prison system the is like 12 white nationalist- fucking 12