• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Starbucks CEO Says Stores Are No Longer Safe in Democrat-Run Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, L.A., D.C.

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

American cities “have abdicated their responsibility in fighting crime,” said Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz, who is a Democratic donor.

“I must say, in my view at the local, state and federal level, these governments across the country and leaders, mayors and governors, city councils have abdicated their responsibility in fighting crime and addressing mental health,” Schultz said in a video posted on Twitter.

Earlier in the week, Starbucks announced store closures in four Democrat-run states and the District of Columbia.

Breitbart News reported on the development:
The Starbucks Corporation announced … that it is closing 16 stores in the U.S. because of safety concerns for workers, including incidents of violence and drug use on the premises.
The coffee retailer will close permanently six stores in Seattle, Washington, and six more in the Los Angeles, California, region. Two stores will shutter in Portland, Oregon, and one store each in Philadelphia and Washington, DC.

Schultz blamed elected leaders of the Democrat cities where the stores are closing "at the local state and federal level, these governments… and leaders, mayors & governors & city councils have advocated their responsibility in fighting crime & addressing mental illness. pic.twitter.com/M8vTJgchCE
— Ari Hoffman (@thehoffather) July 13, 2022

Schultz spoke at an internal company gathering.

“We’re going to have to refine and transform and modernize many of the things we do to meet the needs of our customers in a very changing operating environment in which customer behavior is changing,” Schultz said.

Schultz said America is now “unsafe.”

“I don’t have to spend too much time on what’s going on in the country and how America has become unsafe,” Schultz said. “But you all read the press release last couple of days about the fact that we are beginning to close stores that are not unprofitable.”

“And then we heard the stories that go along with it about what happens in our bathrooms; the issue of mental illness, the issues of homelessness and the issues of crime,” Schultz said.

“Starbucks as a window into America, we have stores in every community and we are facing things in which the stores were not built for. And so we’re listening to our people and closing stores and this is just the beginning,” Schultz said.

“There are going to be many more,” he said.

But, but, but...their coffee sucks anyway.

Helps make cities unsafe with support of liberalism and blm, while opposing 2A rights and citizens defending themselves, then states things are unsafe like it came out of a burning bush. This is like parking your car across three lanes of the highway at rush hour then complaining about traffic gridlock, seriously what the hell did you think would happen? Perfect example of someone evidently good at one thing and should be routinely ignored about everything else.

Donate to the Dems and lefty causes that demand de-funding the police and the result is a surprise??

To say nothing of the sweet irony of the Starbucks employees supporting those causes (and demanding the company do so as well) now being forced into unemployment for getting what they demanded.

eMP5XIo.jpg

Schultz said America is now “unsafe.”

“I don’t have to spend too much time on what’s going on in the country and how America has become unsafe,” Schultz said. “But you all read the press release last couple of days about the fact that we are beginning to close stores that are not unprofitable.”

No you stupid fuck, America is not unsafe. The America where YOU live is unsafe, unsanitary, and unconstitutional.

The America where I live is the complete opposite.

West of Portland, I did notice one of the Starbucks was closed and boarded-up when driving by yesterday, building is in high traffic location, But in the shitty'er part of town .
But it No Biggie . Here local, They have over-saturated the Drive-up coffee market, as I got 5 or more Starbucks within 3 miles to my Home .

Donate to the Dems and lefty causes that demand de-funding the police and the result is a surprise??

To say nothing of the sweet irony of the Starbucks employees supporting those causes (and demanding the company do so as well) now being forced into unemployment for getting what they demanded.

Also the coffee ' Baristas ' pushing to Unionize nationally, with Union asking a starting pay of 25-$ hour .
I do believe they already have a Unionized Starbucks in Eugene Oregon .

Blue states have always been a shithole.

Issue is those who make the politics, they mean good, but they honestly are light years away from the shit they preach.

They say help blacks, but hit the power locks on their six figure Tesla if they see a black a block away.

And they know this deep inside, so they feel bad, so they build a taller fence around the home with their kids while voting to catch and release hoodlums.

Frankly it’s more or less a mental disorder.

West of Portland, I did notice one of the Starbucks was closed and boarded-up when driving by yesterday, building is in high traffic location, But in the shitty'er part of town .
But it No Biggie . Here local, They have over-saturated the Drive-up coffee market, as I got 5 or more Starbucks within 3 miles to my Home .
And you apparently support them and their lefty ideals since you spend your money on their overpriced crap.

Your screen name is fitting.

And you apparently support them and their lefty ideals since you spend your money on their overpriced crap.

Your screen name is fitting.
HAHAhahaha .. you a funny guy . I have never actually been Heckled on the SHcom. so cut me some slack if I'm a little slow.

eMP5XIo.jpg
Hey Steve… don’t heckle softcock. The guy is a legend here and is anything but a lefty.

Just my “SH Tip of the Day!”

Sirhr

Yeah I think this is just an excuse to shut down stores that are unionizing.
This may be the angle. I have never seen a liberal take responsibility for anything.

The most refreshing thing I hear these days is when someone makes a mistake and says "I own that."

Reactions: kriller134

Issue is those who make the politics, they mean good, but they honestly are light years away from the shit they preach.

They say help blacks, but hit the power locks on their six figure Tesla if they see a black a block away.

And they know this deep inside, so they feel bad, so they build a taller fence around the home with their kids while voting to catch and release hoodlums.

No, I am fairly sure that the DEMS work to keep blacks down and feeling like they are victims. This way inner city blacks and other will continue to vote for the DEM party. If these same people prospered they would no longer need the handouts. LBJ: "We will have those ni...ers voting for us for 200 years." All part of the same plan, inner city people are being used and do not realize it.

Welfare, the new slavery.

This CEO is a perfect example of the mental block that dems suffer from- they can see right up to the point where the problems are a result of dem policies- but they can never admit that to themselves. He's literally right at that moment of clarity but probably won't experience it- EVER.

People are not that smart on the other hand politicians know how to exploit these people. Yes its wrong but Darwin comes into play. Now I understand why other countries perform genocide from time to time.

Starbucks guy I swear is also the one that went on a tv show and kneeled to them.

Hahahaha. Yeah!!!

Couldn’t have happened to a better company.

• Haha
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Isn't this the same company that said they'd allow vagrants to just hang out in stores and use bathrooms, etc? Booo hooo hooo. I can only drink (stomach) their crapachinos...their coffee SUCKS ASS - even "mild" is overroasted.

Not defending Shultz, as I am sure we disagree on a lot of stuff but he was publicly against Obamacare (maybe I’m thinking of the whole foods guy?) and was one of the few “non-rabid” lefties that ran for president in 2016.

I think @Milf Dots has it. They can only get so far until they have to conclude much of what they believe is creating the very situations they’re dealing with. Be it the vagrant drug users or the unions. For even the very smart, breaking out of that lifetime of Dogma and seeing the world for what is really is seems to be too much…

Who the fuck drinks that swill anyway? That's gotta be some of the worst tasting shit I've ever tried. Even coffee that sat in a mermite for three hours before it made it out into the field for us was way better.

Like my late uncle bob stated, democrats have a condition known as ‘’diabetes of the mind‘’. Common sense deficient with no known cure.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote