• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s STARING AT BREASTS IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH!

Re: STARING AT BREASTS IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH!

All staring ever got me was punched by my girl.Forgot I didn`t have my shades on.lol

I guess that means all the viewers of the "Hot Girlfriends Thread" are going to live forever...Now I am going to see if my wife will help prolong my life.

Josh

My g/f pointed that out to me so I make sure I get a squeeze a day at least...:)

your signature makes me sad bro.........

that said, boobs r good!

About 20 years ago my Mother and Wife were talking about Breast Feeding and I was half listening and my Mom told my Wife she never Breast Fed me as a Baby and I looked her in the eye and said that explains a hell of alot. I always wondered why I had a fascination with Tits, the bigger the better.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Trapshooter12</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the bigger the better. </div></div>

breast fed or not, that's what all guys want when it comes to tits..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tarugs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Trapshooter12</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the bigger the better. </div></div>

breast fed or not, that's what all guys want when it comes to tits.. </div></div>

That's BS. C's are perfect. D's are borderline. Anything bigger than that and I can't help but envision how they will look 30 yrs later.
sick.gif
shocked.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Youngjoonni</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tarugs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Trapshooter12</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the bigger the better. </div></div>

breast fed or not, that's what all guys want when it comes to tits.. </div></div>

That's BS. C's are perfect. D's are borderline. Anything bigger than that and I can't help but envision how they will look 30 yrs later.
sick.gif
shocked.gif

</div></div>

You got that right.

On a different note, if stareing if good what will fondling do for your life expectancy?.......Not to mention other pleasurable pursuits.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cleaner</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Youngjoonni</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tarugs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Trapshooter12</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the bigger the better. </div></div>

sick.gif
shocked.gif

</div></div>

You got that right.

On a different note, if stareing if good what will fondling do for your life expectancy?.......Not to mention other pleasurable pursuits.</div></div>

Most likely Shorten it if your married to someone else.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Youngjoonni</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tarugs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Trapshooter12</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the bigger the better. </div></div>

sick.gif
shocked.gif

</div></div>

A fair question, but one best not dwelled on too long as there is often a pithy rebuttal to be offerd by the females along those "down the road, what if " lines!

And this thread needs photos so,

8495College-Posters.jpg

This may explain why women live 5 years longer then men. Women can stare, while we just tend to get hit or scolded.

silycone don't sag

Does it still count if you stare at "enhanced" boobies or do they have to be natural D's?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Semour Gunz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does it still count if you stare at "enhanced" boobies or do they have to be natural D's? </div></div>

Pretty sure enhanced still qualifies although there's nothing nicer than a natural set of D's.

That being said I'd make sure to stare for a while longer just to be on the safe side.