• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Starlight Model 061352 Hard Gun Case For Sale -- $180 + shipping

Darkphage

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2008
Orem, Utah
The Starlight 061352 interior dimensions are 6" deep, 13" wide and 52" long -- It's about 1 1/2" longer than a 1750.

Starlight went out of business about 7-8 years ago and these cases are getting almost impossible to find. They are similar to Pelican 1750 cases, but have better/ more secure latches, a pressurization release knob, larger wheels, and a completely waterproof seal. Not only that these cases were tested to be the toughest out there by Starlight.

Some of the testing protocols employed by Starlight included: Watertight integrity testing down to 400’ depths, blasting cases with a 27,000 psi water cannon, dropping them from a 5-story building (only surface scratches – no dents or cracks!), and my personal favorite – driving over a case with an M-113 armored personnel carrier with no damage whatsoever to the case’s integrity. They are designed to exceed Military Standard MIL-C 4150J procedures. Thses cases have survived thousands of Military Applications all over the world.

All Starlight Cases come standard with foam inserts, O-rings, spring-loaded handle, nice big rolling wheels, and a pressure equalization valve.

The original foam had been cut to fit my TRG 42, and so I included a brand new piece of foam from a Pelican 1750 (not an exact fit, but close). Cobra foam will custom cut a foam insert for you if you want an exact fit.

Price -- $180 + SHIPPING, might be interested in trades.

THIS IS MY LOWEST PRICE

Pics to follow

Thanks for looking

Dark (Stock photo -- my case is BLACK)

Attachments

• IMG_6467.jpeg
    IMG_6467.jpeg
    417.4 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_6468.jpeg
    IMG_6468.jpeg
    485.1 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_6469.jpeg
    IMG_6469.jpeg
    535.4 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_6470.jpeg
    IMG_6470.jpeg
    485 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_6471.jpeg
    IMG_6471.jpeg
    380.1 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_6472.jpeg
    IMG_6472.jpeg
    504.8 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
I am interested. Could you attach the pictures of the actual case.

Thank you for the pictures. However, I will pass because I can't fit both of my rifles in the case. Sorry.

Sorry for the slow response, yes it is still available.

Dark
No problem.
I bought a stinger case but Im still interested in this. I have an od green one that I really like.
Do you have any deals on shipping?
I checked Ups ground and it was $60.
My zip is 30736
Thanks
Andy

Email the label to : [email protected]

@damon-Swenson is my Venmo account.

The pic on the account is of me holding up a big buck (just so you know its my account)

Thanks -- I'll watch for the label.

Dark
Thats a nice rack to.
Send me an address of where you'll be sending the case out from so I can have a closer shipping charge. Work just has to reset my UPS account so I can use theirs. I'll still email you the shipping label though.