• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Starline .308 Brass

I picked up 250pcs of the Starline when it first came out. It's good stuff. Two firings on them and I've only had to trim a few (FL sizing). The primer pockets are great, and very little material came out on the uniformer. They are thicker at the base and you'll need to reduce your loads to compensate. I'd say they're on par with Nosler or Lapua brass.

Can't speak for the 308 or rifle brass but their pistol brass is very nice!!! Several custom companies use their pistol brass including Underwood ammo who is known to produce some of the hottest ammo period.

If it's between those 2, just get the Lapua. The Starline might be great, but you know the Lapua will be.

Can't speak for the 308 or rifle brass but their pistol brass is very nice!!! Several custom companies use their pistol brass including Underwood ammo who is known to produce some of the hottest ammo period.

Thanks for the Underwood ammo info, looking on their site , going to order a few items.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk