• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Started....bumb stock arrest

Too bad he is a nutjob that shouldnt own a gun anway. Not good case to challenge the law with.

Pretty crazy to see it written out he is charged with an illegal machinegun for owning a gimmick toy stock.

Well it's a damn shame that the first test to this law is with a fucking idiot, sending George Bush a threatening email.
default_screwloose.gif

Reactions: Crang
Yep that's how they will get you none of this door to door stuff, instead they will pick every one off one by one when they have some other excuse to visit and then the rest of the gun owners will simply cluck their heads and say "well they should have turned them in for free to the government... that's the law".

However on this case, the guy really is screwed of his own making and I don't really have any sympathy for him. There is a pretty good chance he is totally nuts and might make trouble for the rest of the law abiding gun owners. When you have stuff they don't want you to have... best not be calling in death threats to Presidents / ex Presidents the Secret Service protect as those guys seem to take their job rather seriously. (unlike the ones that protect the republican congresspeople who get death threats all the time from left wing nutjobs).

Reactions: Blutroop
So basically he was probably going to be tagged even with no bumpy thing.
Interesting they have snagged ONE since they were deamed illegal. Personally I wouldn't have one if it was legal I would prefer the real deal legal of course. Sounds like the feds did good?

No, the feds taking your private property that VIOLATES NO LAW and was merely deemed illegal by a regulation with no legal standing is not “doing good”. The guy made a threatening statement. Arrest him for that.

Remember, “No person shall... be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law”

And no, a capricious and random ruling is not a constitutional law, no matter how much our president thinks it is a ‘good thing’.

BTW, bump stocks are stupid and I have always thought so. The leftist media’s commentary is stupid and I have always thought so. Both are protected by the Bill of Rights.

Why the President didn't send the guy to kill him is beyond me. While they're at it get the dude that sold this nut case the gun in the first place. The constitution failed to tell us what to do with mental defectives that for some reason we are inundated with today. I'll go out on a limb here and think the Founding Fathers didn't want to put a musket in the hands of the village idiot.

Never seen the whole bump stick infatuation anyways. Always seemed to me like a waste of good ammo. I dont like the ban at all or any of the so-called children saver knee jerk reactions
Head from the ass gentlemen. It isnt about how fast the thing will fire, its all about how they they can take our rights. When the second goes away they all go away then its “ get on the train car, we goin to disney world”

Reactions: lash
Btw, with mentally deficient folks, you can actually look at what they did and see that their solution worked pretty well. They would commit folks.

I totally missed the ball dropping on that one was positive that Florida man would have been involved somehow in that story . guess not even he can be everywhere .

No, the feds taking your private property that VIOLATES NO LAW and was merely deemed illegal by a regulation with no legal standing is not “doing good”. The guy made a threatening statement. Arrest him for that.

Remember, “No person shall... be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law”

And no, a capricious and random ruling is not a constitutional law, no matter how much our president thinks it is a ‘good thing’.

BTW, bump stocks are stupid and I have always thought so. The leftist media’s commentary is stupid and I have always thought so. Both are protected by the Bill of Rights.
You forgot post de facto.

Thanks Trump for banning bump stocks.

Besides who needs one anyways they’re just a waste of ammo
I know right it’s just a gay as his tax cuts ( for corporations ) that allow the middle class to pay more.

I love how they make it a “bump stock” arrest at NYT. Jaclasses.

This is no different than any other. When’s the last time you saw an arrest of s private citizen for strictly an NFA violation? Suppressor and SBR/S charges are always add on charges on top of whatever dumb shit someone chooses to do.

It's not about liking bump stocks, it's the fact overnight Trump made something illegal without due process. I personally think bump stocks are retarded, but the fact they can executive order something and now you're a criminal is exactly what California has been doing to us for years.

Reactions: W54/XM-388 and Dpp
It's not about liking bump stocks, it's the fact overnight Trump made something illegal without due process. I personally think bump stocks are retarded, but the fact they can executive order something and now you're a criminal is exactly what California has been doing to us for years.

Totally agree with that as well. This is America, you can’t wave your magic wand and suddenly make a shit ton of people criminals for something they legally purchased.

Trump is probably the best president we will ever see for economic growth. My 401k is through the freakin roof since he took office. But he’s not a constitutionalist and that makes me sad, he could have been the best one ever but like Ronnie RayGun, he’s kind of a one trick pony.

Still beats the shit out of Killary but this isn’t what up signed up for and I don’t own nor ever would own a “bump stock” because spray and pray isn’t my thing. But still shouldn’t be take away from people who want them “just because”. That’s not how this works.

Reactions: SD Carpenter
This video is about a year and a half old. It is prophetic. What's amazing about this video is that MAC is interviewing a former ATF Chief of the Tech Branch.

His comments should have sent shock waves through the firearms community at the time. I don't know how I even missed this video as it should have gone viral.

Think about what he is saying in light of calls from the congress critters from both sides of aisle to sweep away our 2nd amendment rights.

The NRA could have stopped this but they stabbed us in the back like they have done ever since the GCA of 1968.

So with the current atf crawfishing where do the dreaded bumpstocks stand legally?

My cousins neighbors pool boy wants to know.

Thank god I have no pool. Or pool boy that I know.

This is like Vietnam, just like putting up cammo netting.

I want to do a new vegetable garden and could use some help. Lol

"ATF Admits No Legal Authority For Bump Stock Ruling"

It's a long video, takes a while to get to the point but is still informative...

Just tried it again. It’s not working for me. No matter though, I can tell by the comments dude was a few fries short of a happy meal. America needs to wake up pronto.

Why would any idiot buy or use a bumpstock when simple rubberbands do the same thing more accurately and better?
Careful, they'll ban the belt loops next you're hooking the rubber band to. Then they'll be no way to run from the draconian laws- you know, cause our pants will be round our ankles.