• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Started my tax stamp collection/ AAC TiRant 9

Cortney Beard

Private
Minuteman
Totally worth the money and wait. I can't believe the difference in sound and recoil. I don't have sub sonic ammo yet but man is it quiet. Almost zero aditional weight and the "balance" of the gun was not affected.

Once I clocked the can on the Neilson device I zeroed the poa/poi pretty close.

One thing I did notice is that shooting past 14 yards got pretty tough to hold a tight group since you can't see much of the target but I am sure practice will help quite a bit. I was also getting a lot of mirage as the can was pretty warmed up by the time I was doing any distance. I usually have no problem with 6" groups at 25 yards with the gun and no can.

If you don't have a can already, I strongly advise you to get on the bandwagon. Everyone on the range had a blast shooting it.

Only problem now is I have a few weeks before my Sparrow stamp hits me and months before I see my Surefire cans.

IMG_0501-1.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg